You must agree to our Terms & Conditions below:
- Subletting the car to others is strictly prohibited.
- Only the person who made the booking is allowed to drive the rental car. The driver must register with Asyraf using a Malaysian ID or passport.
- The car must not be used for criminal activities such as robbery, kidnapping, or drug-related purposes.
- You must follow the road rules set by the Malaysian PDRM & JPJ. Any traffic or parking tickets incurred during the rental period are your responsibility and must be settled within 30 days of the summon issue.
- You are fully liable for any damages to the car during your rental period. Asyraf Karis Car Rental has the right to claim damages that occurred during your rental period.
- Please inform Asyraf at +60192767965 of any issues with your car, if you suspected the car is stolen, or of any accidents
- You are not allowed to conduct your own repairs or modifications to the car rentals without consent from Asyraf.
- For a one-day rental, the mileage limit is 200km. If you plan to exceed this limit, please contact Asyraf.
- Your deposit will be refunded within 3 days after returning the car.